Videos & success stories
GUURU @ vertbaudetvertbaudet, a French eCommerce brand, uses their community of existing customers to share their experiences, offering advice and support to potential customers, and improving their sales conversion.
GUURU @ JUMBOJUMBO, a Swiss DIY expert, sought an interactive chat solution to drive sales. With GUURU, they doubled their sales conversion and have now much higher basket values.
GUURU @ FREITAGSee why the global lifestyle brand FREITAG has implemented GUURU's online chat and how they are growing their community.
GUURU @ bexio“Since we began to use Guurus we have seen a huge decrease in support enquiries in our in-house service center, freeing us up to focus on the complex cases. With GUURU we can now satisfy our customers by offering 24/7.”
GUURU @ Graubünden tourismExperts from the various Graubünden holiday destinations – locals and people who know the region really well – share their knowledge and recommendations with tourists. Visitors can reach out to the experts around the clock and recieve immediate, authentic service.
Guurus testimonialsHear some expert product users sharing their experience as Guurus and why they love supporting other customers and get rewarded.
What is a Guuru?
A Guuru is a term used exclusively on the loyal customer community interaction platform, GUURU. It describes a loyal customer who has qualified as a service agent for a specific company.
How to increase your NPS with intelligent self-serviceIn this webinar, we’ll share use cases of clients who have opted for smart self-service and could therefore achieve higher customer satisfaction within only a few weeks:
- NPS > 60
- Response times < 60 seconds – from any channels, 24/7
- Customer ratings > ø 4.3 out of 5
- First-level tickets deflection rate > 80%
Use cases: tonies®, Mobility
100% Self-Service - Why automation in customer service really works this timeListen to this informal discussion about how automation is now disrupting the customer service industry:
- AI-based solutions handle 100% of first-level customer inquiries based on self-service
- See how our clients are successfully using automation to deflect more than 80% of first-level requests
- Explain why adding automation doesn’t need to be a big project but can go live within a few days, out-of-the-box
How you can solve 100% of first-level online customer inquiries through smart self-serviceIn this webinar, you will learn how to:
- leverage AI to solve common customer inquiries through the GUURU SmartBot,
- enrich your chatbot with peer-to-peer support to unlock human support when needed: Have your best product users seamlessly take over questions related to their expertise,
- thereby have your on-demand workforce available, 24/7 and no longer need your agents to handle first-level inquiries,
- drastically reduce your cost-per-contact.
Drastically reduce email tickets with GUURU SmartFormThis webinar will provide you with an in-depth analysis of:
- Root causes for email tickets overload in customer service
- Costs associated with e-mail tickets overload
- Potential email tickets deflection strategies
After the webinar, you will have a clear understanding of how to:
- Detect unnecessary email tickets
- Reduce email tickets for good
- Provide the best possible customer experience at the lowest cost possible
Digitization in Customer Service - How the current crisis is creating new business conceptsThe current crisis is bringing customer services to their knees and retailers must quickly adapt and develop new solutions to maintain their relationships with their customers.
- On the other hand, online purchases and inquiries are at an all-time high, and providing 24/7 support is crucial to offer excellent customer experience contributing to sales transactions.
- In this 35-minute webinar, GUURU discusses what is particularly important now and how the combination of AI and human support in customer service can help digital businesses in the current situation whilst ensuring a sustainable solution in the longer term.